Saturday, December 7, 2013

Add a Little Jingle

I think everyone has those people on their Christmas list that they don't want to buy an actual "Christmas gift", but they provide a service and need to be remembered this time of year.  Today, I was thinking of all those people that I didn't want to forget this time Christmas and I had quite a few.  Well as most of you know when it comes to the perfect gift there is nothing that says, "I Care" quite like chocolate.  Thank goodness for Hershey's nuggets.  They just scream, "I Care"!
 
 
 
I think the Season of Style Designer Series Paper is beautiful.  I love Cherry Cobbler.  It is such a perfect Christmas color.
 

And no little Christmas tag would be complete without adding a couple little jingle bells.  They always make me smile and want to watch It's A Wonderful Life.  :)
 
 
 
Supplies Needed for this Nugget Holder are:
 
Pretzel bag
Hershey's nuggets
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Seam binding
Baker's Twine (to attach the bells)
Season of Style DSP
Chalk Talk framelits
gold brad
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...