Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bleu Chateau Boxes

The time change is about killing me.  I am not a person you find looking at the clock a lot.  My body just knows when it's time to get up, time to eat, time for the school bus to arrive, time to sleep.  Well it did!!  Now I am just a mess.  It's only Wednesday and I have overslept two mornings. Monday morning, Riley Kate had to be drove into school.  We are about 6 1/2 miles from school and with the price of gas (and inconviencing the bus driver), we always try to have Riley Kate on the bus in the morning. She probably could have made the bus if I threw her a poptart and had her sprint our quarter of a mile driveway (uphill), but I'm just not that kind of mom.  :)  So needless to say I'm not 'embracing' the time change at this point. BUT I am embracing the Wisconsin weather.  It's gorgeous.  Evan is lovin being outside--he likes to chase the chickens.  Oh and the grass is already greening up.  I am one of those strange people that loves to mow so I can't wait. Granted, we have a riding mowing. ;)

While I am waiting to mow, I might as well stamp.  LOL 

I love these little kraft boxes from the Occasions mini catalog (124106 Kraft Gift Box (4)) and the new blossom punch (125603 Blossom).  I wanted to make some of these for my Hostess Club.  I am trying to use some of my hoarded DSP.  It was very hard for me.  I used a few sheets from several different packs.  I did break down and open my Beau Chateau paper (122357) and didn't want to cut it. It's so pretty!  I think there's a 10 step program for people like me out there.  :)


Here's my rooster box:



The happiest birthday sentiment is from the Apothecary Arts set (125527) from the Occasions Mini.  I would love to receive a little present in this box. Is it wrong to Awwwww!  at your own creation? LOL 

The catalog says pink pirouette matches it, but I went with Blush Blossom for the matting and the flower.  I liked it a little darker. 

Here's another box: 
The dsp has the same floral pattern as the stamp from the Elements of Style set.  It's very pretty paper.  I made a Marina Mist flower on top. 




Reminder: Sale-a-bration is ending in just a couple of weeks. If you are still wanting to take advantage of the promotion, now would be a great time.  Go to my online store and order today! 

Whew!  Evan's awake. I finished my post just in time. 
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful boxes, love the flowers, how did you make the flowers?
    Karen M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you've got a great blog! Can you post a blog entry to www.bestgoodblog.com ? The site is to get a wider audience to find good blogs easily, blogs they may not find if they did not google the right words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing your posts. Hope everything is OK with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...