Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas, Christmas, Christmas....

Are you gearing up to make your Christmas cards?  If so, this is just the color challenge for you.  Krista's Cards & Things Challenge this week has great colors to kick up your Christmas creativity. 















Using the same sketch, I made two different cards.  The first card is your standard A2 size w/ a whisper white background.  It turned out pretty cute, but I thought I wanted to try something different and check out the results...   
This second card is a 4 1/4" square card.  The nice thing about this size is that you can still use your A2 envelopes and there's no extra postage.
This card has a crumb cake background w/ whisper white craft ink swiped over out to  make it look just a little frosty.  I love that look.

Which card do you like best? 
Are you making your Christmas cards this year?


If you would like to order any supplies to make your cards this year, please email me.  I would be happy to get your items ordered and ship to you right away so you can give handmade cards this year.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...