Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Up, Up and Away!

Yawn! I always thought I was a morning person, but the last couple weeks have been hard on me. Riley Kate decided to go out for volleyball this year. After I agreed and she's all signed up and excited, I find out that practices are in the wee hours of the morning BEFORE school. I have noticed that the trip into school is getting darker and darker. When practice first started it was starting to get light outside. Now it's DARK! The only other creatures I have found awake at this time are skunks, possum, raccoons and DEER. I learned after the first couple mornings to allow more time for the drive and take it slow. I don't want an antler hood ornament.


I was half hoping the first couple mornings that she wouldn't like it--I was jonesin' for some Zzzz's. But she loves it and for her first year playing, she is doing pretty well. So this old mom will continue to get up in the dark and take her into town for the next 3 1/2 weeks. (Not that I'm counting!) LOL



Krista has a new sketch over on her Cards & Things Challenge blog.
If you don't already play along, it's a great week to start!


















Next week, Evan will turn 3! I used the sketch to make his birthday card.
It's a bright one!


















Stampin' Up! products used to make this card:

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White

Stampin' Write Markers and Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray

Stamp Set: Up, Up and Away (cute isn't it?)

Dsp: Brights Stack, Big Top Birthday

Accessories: 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, mat pack, paper piercer, bright brads

Shopping for Stampin' Up! has never been easier, click here and shop online using my online store!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...