Sunday, October 2, 2011

NOW OFFERING Satin Ribbon Share!

I have had several requests for a 5/8" Satin Ribbon Share.

It is beautiful ribbon!



This share will include apprx. 3 yards of

Bashful Blue
Basic Black
Basic Gray
Certainly Celery
Chocolate Chip
Old Olive
Pretty In Pink
Real Red
Very Vanilla
Whisper White

For a total of 30 yards of ribbon!

$17.90 + $1.79 + $1.08 = $20.77

$2.75 to ship (if necessary)



My Other Ribbon Shares can be viewed here.














If you want to participate in all 4 of my ribbon shares shipping (if necessary) will be $4.95 for a flat rate mailer.


You can sign up for more than one spot in each share if you would like more than 2 yards of each ribbon.

Please email me at stampiepoo@gmail.com if you are interested. I prefer check or money order, but will take paypal.

****Interested in me starting another product share? Let me know what you are interested in and I will ask my friends and customers if they are interested too. Maybe we can get something together for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...