Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Four Frames Nugget Tin

Today is another sunny fall day in Wisconsin.  It's been a beautiful autumn.  We have had some warm days and a lot of sun.  It has been a picture perfect fall.  It's the type of weather that makes you smile and think about happy thoughts. I am looking forward to taking Evan out this afternoon to Riley Kate's volleyball game.  I get to enjoy a little of the autumn scenery.  Although Wisconsin is past our peak of fall colors, there are still some trees that are showing off their best.  :)

While Evan napped, I worked on some nugget tins.
Here is my favorite:


Supplies used to make the tin:
Stamp Set: Four Frames (neat set)
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
DSP: Frostwood Lodge and Bella Blossoms (retired)*
Punches: Decorative Label and Scallop Trim border
Accessories: NOT SU! jute twine, tin and Hershey's nuggets

*alternative chocolate chip dsp can be found in
neutrals dsp stack, Frostwood Lodge, and Letter to Santa packages.

NEED Stampin' Up! products right away?  Can't wait another minute to order?
Order from me online!  Right HERE right now!

2 comments:

  1. I love your nugget tin! I also love the little "reactions" line above your comments! Although, I don't think this fits into any of your four categories. I put it under "pretty", but I think it's more like "sophisticated", or "country warmth". lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does one get Nugget Tins?
    I didn't see it in the catalogue.
    Pls advise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...