Monday, February 28, 2011

Perk UP!

Sorry about being so quiet lately. It's been a long couple weeks around our house.  My husband, Terry has been home more.  This is his slow season at work. I can't wait for spring--I really hope things pick back up for him.    Evan is sick. It's nothing serious--just a cold, but he is a needy boy when he's sick.  I'm not complaining...it's nice to have him want to be in my lap snuggling.

I have been focusing more on my weight loss.  My new loss total for 2011 is  **drum roll please** -27.6.  I'm so happy!  It's coming off and I'm feeling good!  I have been participating more at Sparkpeople.com and have decided to become a co-captain for one of the teams there.  I have even noticed some of my Stampin' friends are making their way to Sparkpeople.  If you do decide to join, please look me up.  My login name is WendySue72.  :)

Now on to the good stuff....STAMPING! Krista has a new color challenge over at her Cards & Things Challenge Blog.  It's a fun one.  You should definitely play along w/ this one... 

I finally pulled out my Morning Cup set.  I fell in love w/ this set immediately.  I love hot tea on chilly mornings or a some hot chocolate w/ marshmallows.  I will miss my tea when the weather warms up.  BUT I will not miss the cold weather.   LOL



Using my AquaPainter and Classic Ink Pads I did a little watercoloring.  I must admit, I REALLY enjoy watercoloring now.  I think I'm even improving.  LOL





1 comment:

  1. Congrats Wendy on your weight loss....WAY TO GO! Keep up the good job - I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...